Sunday, January 20, 2013

Easy to make Stuffed Mushrooms! (Gluten Free, Soy free, Vegan)


Stuffed Mushrooms:

1. Mushrooms- any kind
Take out the stem of the mushroom and chop it small
Mix chopped stems with:
2. Really diced onion
3. Bits of kale
4. Dried parsley
5. A lil bit of coconut oil
6. Spices (I just use whatever!)
7. And daiya cheese 
Top with daiya cheese
(Alternatives to Daiya cheese would be to cover it with a piece of kale dipped in coconut oil and spices)
Brush mushroom caps with coconut oil. Put the mixture into the mushroom caps.
Cook in oven at 375 for 15 minutes: Or can be eaten Raw we like them both ways!

I bought too many mushrooms and had no idea what to do with them so I came up with this recipe... RVH loves them so I have made them three times this week as an appetizer with dinner... gotta love an easy delicious recipe! Feel free to play around with the stuffing and let me know how it turns out :)

Stay Healthy
-REL

No comments:

Post a Comment